Saturday 5 October 2013

WORLD TEACHER'S DAY,
5th October


The United Nations' (UN) World Teachers' Day celebrates the role teachers play in providing quality education at all levels. 

This enables children and adults of all ages to learn to take part in and contribute to their local community and global society.
(in http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/un/world-teachers-day)


I'm grateful for the task I've chosen years ago. 

I love being a teacher and I think it is always a challenge!

 And I can say I have very good memories.


Here are two quotes that I'd like to mention:

Helen Caldicott, "Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth."


Albert Einstein, "It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge."

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to you pertaining to providing the know-how about this tutor’ohydrates twenty-four hours. It along teacher’sec day time can also be very encouraging and it is helpful for me in planning my own , personal lecturers evening talk.myteachersday.in

    ReplyDelete