Monday 22 December 2014

8th graders (8th C)

Correction of the homework

Student’s File, page 14
B. Jane should wear a skirt, a red top and gold shoes. 
She should also wear earrings and a necklace. 
She can take a bag along.

Student’s File, page 15
A. 
1.f)
2. a)
3. d)
4. b)
5. e)
6. c)
B. fat= big, plump, obese, overweight, chubby
C. 
1. Maggie bought a casual, short, white, cotton dress.
2. Peter likes the practical black leather jacket.
3. Adam prefers the sophisticated, modern, yellow pullover.
4. Zoe loves the cool, orange, round, French cap.

Correction of the test


I: A. 
1. founder; 
2. learn; 3. opportunity; 4. scary

B. 
1. R; 2. R; 3. W: Coding is like playing a sport.; 4. R; 5. W: Code.org is a non-profit foundation.
C. 
1. He compares it to learning to play a musical instrument or playing a sport.
2. It is a non-profit foundation that wants schools to give children more lessons on computer programming.
3. He said everyone should learn how to program a computer.
4. He compares them to the wizards of the future.
II: A. 
1. tablet; 2. printer; 3. SMS; 4. send; 5. PDA

B. 
1. OPENED; 2. WROTE; 3. PLAYED; 4. DIDN'T SPEAK; 5. DID YOU SEE
C. 
Martin: Hello, Sandy! I DIDN'T SEE you in Kensington Gardens yesterday afternoon. What DID YOU DO?
Sandy: Hi, Martin! I DIDN'T GO. I VISITED some relatives.
Martin: Oh! I THOUGHT you WEREN'T FEELING well.
Sandy: No, everything's all right. Don't worry.
Martin: I have to go now. While I WAS CHATTING to you, I REMEMBERED that my mother ASKED me to go to the supermarket. Take care. Bye!
Sandy: See you. Bye!
D. 
1. I DIDN'T USE TO; 2. USED TO; 3. USED TO; 4. DIDN'T USE TO; 5.DIDN'T USE TO; 6. USED TO
E. 
1. turn down; 2. hang up; 3. switch on; 4. log in; 5. is looking for; 6. turn off
F. 
1. ANYTHING2. NOTHING; 3. NOTHING; 4. NOTHING; 5. ANYTHING; 6. ANYTHING


No comments:

Post a Comment