Monday 3 October 2016

2016-2017

Dear students

imagesbuddy.com
It’s been a while since I haven’t posted/commented anything I know, but here I am.

School has already started and I wish you all a very good year. 
I know that you like school. Why? Well, ... because you’re back to friends, back to learning new things and new subjects, back to funny activities, ...


A friend is someone with whom you feel good.” 
Leif Kristiansson

Do you know ...?
On 26th September we celebrated the European Day of Languages. We talked in class about this date and in some classes my students watched part of this video I leave here.

coe.int
Autumn has arrived and we are in October. 
vivianesview.wordpress...                                                                                     
And this means that Hallowe’en is ... coming!
officialcountdown.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment