Tuesday 17 June 2014

8th grade students (classes A and B)

CORRECTION of the test

I. A. 1. aliens
2. incredible
3. grandmother
4. carefully
B. 1. Karl's parents have.
2. He has just bought a book about extra-terrestrials.
3. He is telepathic. he can read people's mind.
4. He has pizza on Thursdays.
5. No, he isn't.
6. She taught her a special language.
C. 1. F: ... to Jupiter...
2. F: ... from school.
3. F: ... is ...
4. T
II. A. 
A: fortune
A: unlikely
B: say
A: spend
B: likely
A: jackpot

B. 1. too much
2. too many
3. too many
4. too much
5. enough
C. 1. hers
2. mine
3. theirs
4. his
5. yours
D. 1. a)
2. b)
3. a)
4. a)
E. 1. will buy
2. rains
3. win
4. have
F. 1. I should do my homework.
2. I should help more at home.
3. I shouldn't talk to strangers.
4. I shouldn't eat junk food.

No comments:

Post a Comment