Tuesday 17 June 2014

9th grade students

CORRECTION of the test

I. A. 1. F: ... to the foreign correspondent.
2. F: ... sometimes ...
3. T
4. F: ... sometimes they just dictate a story over the phone.
B. 1. It is difficult, exciting and dangerous.
2. Yes, because foreign correspondents go to war zones and to places where natural disasters happen.
3. They use the latest technology like mobile phones or satellite phones, for example.
4. They learn the local language.
C. 1. events
2. accurate
3. outsiders
4. on the move

II. 1. unemployed
2. part-time
3. degree
4. work experience
B. 1. Has anyone seen the sports magazine which I was reading?
2. The doctor who I was hoping to see wasn't on duty.
3. Where are the strawberries which I put in the fridge?
4. The city where I live is really polluted.
C. 1. ... will get ill. 
2.  ... liked ...
3. ... gave...
4. ... don't put...
D. 1. She asked me if I would work overtime.
2. He asked me what my favourite film was. 
3. My teacher asked me if I was feeling better.
4. His friends asked him if he wanted to go out after work.
E. 1. ...used to ... 
2. ... use ...
3. ... didn't use to...
4. ... did you use to...
F. 1. ... are having ...
2. ...will snow...
3. ... am going to meet...
4. ..are flying...
5. ... will drive...
6. ... is going to rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment