Wednesday 18 March 2020

Classes 8th C, 9th A, 9th B and 9th C

Dear students,

I hope all of you and your families are fine and safe. 
These are special times and we have to learn how to deal with this situation. 
I know that you are all very responsible and will do what ever you're being told: be at home, don't go out, read, do your tasks, ...

Now, about the tasks I asked you to do: 
Classes A, B and C of 9th year - I was mistaken on one exercise I told you to do but do not stress. 
The correct page was 137 of the Student's book and the exercises were E and F (this is correct). However, those that did the exercises on page 129 I'll accept it. Do not worry! 

The important is that you keep on reading, doing some exercises of the previous and taught contents. Read the texts from your Student's book and Student's File.
Remember you can do that using Escola Virtual, you can get the ebooks there and you can use Aula Digital if you want to do more!

Some of you have been sending your tasks which I appreciate deeply. I'll give you all feedback next Monday and then I'll tell you what to do next. 

Once again be safe!



No comments:

Post a Comment