Sunday 29 March 2020

Green Light Tick Mark clip art ...clipartpanda.com

9th A, B and C
Dear students,


here is the correction as promised. 
You all did very well and I'm very proud of you. 
Congrats!




I would like to ask you to check your emails or ask your parents to check theirs in a few days.

Next Tuesday  I'll send you an email with a very small task for these Easter days.

Stay safe! Stay at home!

St.Book, page 136

ex.A. 1. technophobes; 2. digital native; 3. app; 4. connection; 5. progress; 6. tablet; 7. netbook; 8. trademark.

ex.B. 1. cutting; 2. fifth-generation; labour-saving;  3. state-of-the-art

St.Book, page 137

ex.E. 1. However; 2. So / Therefore, / As a result;  3. but / although;  4. so / therefore; 
5. Even though / Although; 6. As a result / Therefore

ex.F. 1. I like smartphones. However, I don't think they should be allowed at school.
2. The scientist was inspired. Therefore, he came up with a great idea.
3. Even though my mum can work with computers, she is not a digital native.

(Correction of exercise E. from page 129 on your Student's Book, that I wrongly told you to do!
p.129, ex.E. - 1. designing; 2. skateboard; 3. bike design; 4. told; 5. road testing;  6.versatility; 7. adjusted; 8. order)

St. File, page 43

ex. A. 1.d; 2.b; 3.a; 4.c

ex. B. 1.b; 2.a; 3.b; 4.b; 5.a; 6.b.

ex. C. 1. Our teacher was ill. Therefore, we had to put off the exam.
2. I love animals. However, I don't have any at home.
3. Although she passed the exam, she hadn't studied for it. / She passed the exam although she hadn't studied for it.
4. I'm going to study tonight, so I ca't go to the cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment